- Conscious/nonconscious goal switching
- Feelings of agency and unconscious goal pursuit
- The explanatory vacuum in nonconsious goal-directed action
- How does competition affect the way we set and pursue our goals?
- What makes us compete, and when do we do it?
- How are we affected, psychologically and socially, by competing?
- The gap that exists between behavioral intentions and actual behavior
- The process of goal disengagement and how to keep people engaged to difficult, but important goals
- The relationship between self-regulation and creative thinking
- The different motivation factors that shape creative performance and achievement
Julie Youko Anne Cachia
- How do cultural factors shape self-regulation?
- What role does self-regulation play in interpersonal relationships?
- Cinthia Cruz del Castillo
- Laure Freydefont
- Michael Reininger
- Sandra Wittleder
Caterina C. Bulgarella
Anna Lisa Cohen
Heidi Grant Halvorson
Marlone D. Henderson
Heather Barry Kappes
Elizabeth J. Parks-Stamm