|ADDRESS||NYU Neurolinguistics Lab
10 Washington Place, 6th Fl.
New York, NY 10003
View Larger Map
|PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR||Liina Pylkkänen
|LAB MANAGER||Samir Reddigari
VolunteerEligibility Requirements for MEG Studies:
- English is your first and only native language.
- You are right-handed.
- You have normal vision or contact lenses.
- You have no non-removable metal in/on your body (retainers, crowns, screws, etc.).
- You are not colorblind.
- You have no history of brain injury or surgery.
- You have no linguistic or cognitive impairment.
In New York, our MEG experiments pay $15 per hour, and take anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours. See this page for more information. If you are interested in volunteering in our studies, please contact us at email@example.com.